- This event has passed.
2021 Pujols Family Foundation Virtual Shoot-A-Thon
April 1 - April 5
On April 1st-April 5th, 2021, we will be hosting our first-ever Virtual Shoot-a-thon. We hope to bring our communities together while practicing social distancing and to raise awareness as we continue to offer our programs and services at no cost to the people we serve.
The COVID-19 National outbreak has impacted our nation in unprecedented ways. Unfortunately, many individuals with Down syndrome are susceptible to respiratory infections and other health issues, putting them at a higher risk for complications from COVID-19. Please join us in supporting the Down syndrome community!
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to: https://bit.ly/3dkx1nN
2. Register and choose to shoot either basketballs or paper wads.
3. Spread the word and raise money on your own personal fundraising page (proceeds will benefit the Pujols Family Foundation). Fundraising levels and prizes are listed below.
*Registration deadline to receive your shirt is Wednesday, March 24th Noon CST*
4. Complete the shoot-a-thon anytime between April 1st-April 5th
5. Share your results with us! You can email them or use the hashtag #PFFVirtualShootathon on social media.
We appreciate your support and partnership as we continue to offer our programs and services! For questions, or to discuss your interest, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.