- This event has passed.
Pujols Family Foundation Virtual Run/Walk
April 18, 2020
The Pujols Family Foundation, an IRS 501(c)(3), public charity, hosts several fundraising events each year including the PFF Virtual Run 2020. These events, among others, have proven to be successful by allowing the Foundation to continue to offer a multitude of programs & services at no cost to the people we serve. In order to make these events a success and allow us to continue to serve the mission of the Foundation, we need your support.
The COVID-19 National outbreak has impacted our nation in unprecedented ways. Unfortunately, many individuals with Down syndrome are susceptible to respiratory infections and other health issues, putting them at a higher risk for complications from COVID-19.
On April 18th, 2020 at 12 pm CST, we will be hosting the PFF Virtual Run/Walk 2020. We hope to bring our communities together, while practicing social distancing, and to raise awareness as we continue to offer our programs and services.
How It Works:
1. Go to https://secure.qgiv.com/event/pffvirtualrun/
2. Pick a distance that you would like to run/walk (1-mile walk, 5k walk, 5k run)
3. Spread the word and raise money on your own personal fundraising page (proceeds will benefit the Pujols Family Foundation)
4. On April 18th, wear your shirt and your bib and complete your run/walk!! Video yourself before, after or along the way!**Registration deadline to receive your shirt is Friday, April 10th Noon CST**
5. Share your results with us! You can email them or use the hashtag #PFFVirtualRun2020 on social media.
We appreciate your support and partnership as we continue to offer our programs and services at no cost to the people we serve! For questions, or to discuss your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.