Pujols Family Foundation is committed to operating with transparency. Visit our 990 Forms and Auditor’s Reports below to learn more about our commitment to faith, family, and others.
Each year, PFF completes a Form 990 (see below) as well as an Auditor’s Report. This is an annual reporting return that federally tax-exempt organizations must file with the US Internal Revenue Service. It provides information on the filing organization’s mission, programs, and finances. The latest form is for 2018.
- 2018 Form 990 Pubic Inspection Copy
- 2017 Form 990 Public Inspection Copy
- 2016 Form 990 Public Inspection Copy
- 2015 Form 990 Public Inspection Copy
- 2018 Auditor’s Report Public Inspection Copy
- 2017 Auditor’s Report Public Inspection Copy
- 2015 Auditor’s Report Public Inspection Copy